A Self-Help Organization Offering Friendship and Understanding to Bereaved Parents and Siblings
Mailing Address: Broome County Chapter ~ 1250 Front Street, #147 Binghamton, NY 13901-1043
Perhaps you are wondering just what is The Primrose. It's our group's newsletter that is published quarterly. Inside each edition you will find:
- A note from the leader of our Chapter, Pam Kroft.
- Stories and Poems from people all around the country sharing their thoughts about being a grieving parent.
- Dates of meetings and events the group will be doing in the coming months.
- The names and dates of death for children who passed away during the upcoming three months (not on line).
- A list of names of those who have made donations to the group and in whose memory the gift is given (not on line).
To learn the meaning of the butterfly and the flower, click on the picture.
The Primrose is published quarterly. If you have an article you'd like published in our newsletter the deadlines are:
Spring Edition: February 1st
Summer Edition: May 1st
Fall Edition: August 1st
Winter Edition: November 1st
You need not walk alone. We are The Compassionate Friends